Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Warm Up With Us and Join the Drive!

"Warm up with us...!" With those words, officer Jessica Mercer of the Prince Georges County District V COPS Unit invited schools and agencies to create a super team to hold an area One Warm Coat drive. So many groups joined the project that Jessica had to contact Larinda for more banner and label packets! She wrote, "I am proud to share that... I am in need of an additional 20 packets as the rest of my participants come aboard. ...They are flying off the shelf!" We're proud of Jessica, too! With her warm invitation and obvious commitment, she's made loads of new friends in her community and is well on her way to making a big difference for those in need.

3 comments:

Roberthussy said...

Thank you very much for sharing this information. I like this side. Its really a great article. So please give me some important information about this side.



SEO Services

john said...

I am really confident of this post. It is a more useful and suitable post. I like this. Thanks.
Gin rummy for iPad

john said...

Hello everyone, have a nice article. I read this post and get lot of important news. I sharing this post some of my close friends and they accede to visit this site. Thanks
Business advisors London