Thursday, February 17, 2011

Warming Communities - One great FAMILY at a time!

Niklas J recently sent this heart-warming note: "Here are some pictures from the coat drive I did at my school. I made copies of these little coats and let the kids color them and decorate my board. I had a great time and enjoyed helping my community." His mom, Laura, shared "I was happy we found your website with all your wonderful tools...We both found how easy it is to help the community and plan to do much more in the future."  

Niklas, thank you for sharing pictures of the AWESOME way you got other kids involved in collecting coats! And, Laura, thanks for the feedback on our tools! We put them online especially to help dedicated, busy families like yours collect and distribute warm coats with ease. From our One Warm Coat "family" to yours: great job - and thanks for sharing your story!

No comments: