Monday, November 2, 2009

Oh my goodness!

I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted a comment -- but, as you will see in future blogs, there is good reason for my absence.

We expect to be busier as the Fall months turn into Winter -- and this year has been AMAZING.

Website traffic is up 20% now (that's sounds reasonable) -- and the number of coat drives we are supporting is a DOUBLE of what we were supporting this time last year.  A DOUBLE -- right now we have over 1,800 coat drives on our radar screen.

Already we can see that more people than ever are wanting to help those in need -- and cleaning out the closet is a simple and meaningful way to help.

I'll be sharing LOTS of great stories about folks who are creating One Warm Coat in their community.

Smiling at you all ----

1 comment:

Jenn Erickson said...

Sherri, I'm so excited that you stopped by and commented at Rook No. 17! I am such a fan of "One Warm Coat" and hope that my post inspires a few people to start their own drive, or at least to look through their own closets to find some coats to donate. Thank you so much for everything you do! Warm regards, Jenn Erickson