Friday, November 20, 2009

Feeling very sassy!


Living in San Francisco has lots of benefits!  This year I've been able to attend three major conferences because there were no travel costs involved. 

This week I am attending dreamforce -- the annual Salesforce "conference".  I put the word conference in quotes because this is really a HAPPENING!  Close to 18,000 people (most with a techie mindset), learning sessions that are jam packed, cloud bean bag pillows scattered along the halls, a "campground" that is full of vendors, experts and gee-whiz tools.  My mind is "in the cloud" as I try to come away from this with at least one new idea for how the Salesforce platform can help us even more. 

BTW we receive our Salesforce product as a donation from the Salesforce Foundation.  This is an in-kind donation worth up to $10,000 to non-profit organizations -- for which over 7,000 non-profits have taken advantage of this very generous donation.

Got to have a fun photo taken of me with "SasSe" (Sassy!) -- the "no software" character --

No comments: