Monday, August 17, 2009






I admit it -- I have a weakness for home furnishings and love to "nest". For many years I have received the Wisteria catalog and read with interest their "Friends of Wisteria" section.

In each issue of the Wisteria catalog, they tell the story of a nonprofit organization doing something special in its part of the world. We were very happy when they selected One Warm Coat as their August 2009 "Friend" --

Later this Fall they have an item that I will be purchasing (probably in multiples) -- an assortment of five scarves (in shades of blue!) that will make a lovely gift for friends and family. At $29 for 5 scarves, I think it's a great way to spread the warmth and remind my friends about One Warm Coat's purpose.

You can view Wisteria's complete catalog at http://www.wisteria.com/.

No comments: